Does this have controller support? Xbox, playstation etc
A downloadable game for Windows
About the game
As the legend says: "To own the scrolls is to own the shadow and to cheat death."
Ninja Scroller is an action runner, that is to say that we start from the constraints of a runner, then we add action game elements.
You have to collect the 100 Shadow Scrolls and defeat the Guardians, Ninjas and Wolves, within the time limit.
If you are hit and the number of Scrolls collected is greater than or equal to the cost of a Smoke Bomb, then a Smoke Bomb is launched, you survive! Used scrolls will need to be collected again. The cost of a Smoke Bomb depends on the difficulty level.
What would be a good USP for an action oriented runner?
Stop running! It allows you to break the rhythm, catch your breath and analyze the situation.
- If you lose it's always your fault.
- Use intelligence, reflexes and stamina.
- 7 levels of intense and epic difficulty.
- More than 55 achievements.
- At least 4h to complete the game at 100%.
The DEMO contains only the tutorial and the first level.
However, few of you will complete this level!
The first Steam player to complete 100% did so by:
24242 seconds or 6 hours 44 minutes and 2 seconds.
As for the other players, none have passed the third level :)
The estimated time to finish the game is the time it takes me to finish it 100%.
So it will take you at least twice as long.
For the content of my games, I always prioritize quality over quantity
- 1.59.3 available for Windows 64-bit on Steam, Gamejolt and Itchio.
- DEMO 1.59.3 available for Windows 64-bit on Steam, Gamejolt and Itchio.
Last updated on December 1, 2023
|Updated||1 day ago|
|Author||Mars Touch Studio|
|Made with||Unity, Audacity|
|Tags||16-bit, Hack and Slash, Ninja, Pixel Art, Retro, Runner, Short, Side Scroller, Singleplayer|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Steam, Mars Touch Studio on Steam, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Mars Touch Studio, Ninja Scroller Press Kit|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Ninja Scroller by Mars Touch Studio - Autumn Sale 202311 days ago
- Ninja Scroller by Mars Touch Studio - 1.59.3 - PATCH RELEASEJul 09, 2023
- Ninja Scroller by Mars Touch Studio - 1.59.0 - RELEASE with NEW MENU!Jul 05, 2023
- Ninja Scroller by Mars Touch Studio - 1.58.0 - RELEASED with NEW SMOKE BOMB!Jun 30, 2023
- Ninja Scroller by Mars Touch Studio - 1.57.0 - RELEASE with NEW TUTO!Jun 26, 2023
- Ninja Scroller by Mars Touch Studio - 1.56.8 - RELEASEJun 24, 2023
- Ninja Scroller by Mars Touch Studio - FINAL RELEASEApr 12, 2023
- Ninja Scroller by Mars Touch Studio - GOLD 1.48.0 - RELEASEApr 06, 2023
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The game was designed to be played with the arrow keys.
Then I added WASD to it (in game the keyboard is QUERTY).
Finally, I added the XBox controller.
The game is also available on Steam.
With Steam Input you will have greater compatibility with all controllers.
Feel free to download the demo.
If you don't have any issues with the demo, you won't have any with the full game :)
Have a great time with Ninja Scroller!
Mars Touch Studio
Played the demo looooooads last year and need to see whats happening in the next version! wasn't particulry a good ninja but fun was had none the less!!
I hope the tutorial will help you finish the WARM-UP (the first level).
Good game and have fun!!!
Challenging and fun. I'm not a great ninja but I can appreciate the quality of Ninja Scroller. And the pixelart... so so so sweet. :)
So glad I finally got the time to sit down and get my butt kicked by this game. If this is the alpha, then the full release may be my game of the year. Top notch!
Very good design and graphic! The game mechanic and difficulty is well balanced and tuned. The colours are well matched and the game atmosphere hook you up. Well done, keep up the good work!
Hi I'm Using an old Pc so can you port a 32bit version
Tomorrow, the ALPHA 02 should be released.
I will also be compiling a 32bit version.
Stay tuned !
Good atmosphere! And for this alpha version, I almost can't find any issue which makes me confused, keep your good work!